Eco-Friendly Business Activities
That We Can Hand Down to
the Next Generation
The plating process uses a great deal of water. How should we process the waste water to clean it, to minimize our impact on the surrounding environment? To answer questions like these, we focus on ecological management, promoting activities based on our company’s Environmental Policy.
At TAKAMATSU PLATING Co., Ltd., we respect the environment, which brings us priceless resources and blessings, and recognize its irreplaceable importance, so we focus on activities that take into consideration the creation of an environment that we can be proud to hand down to the next generation.
- Assess the impact on the environment caused by our business activities, formulate objectives in reducing environmental burdens, and periodically review and continually improve them.
- Abide by relevant laws, regulations, and ordinances that are required of us, as well as other requirements to which we have agreed.
- Strive to gain a precise understanding of the impact that our business activities have on the environment, and give due consideration to the environment in carrying out activities:
- Promote the reduction of industrial waste through separation and recycling.
- Reduce the use of substances of concern, and promote the establishment of alternative substances and technologies.
- Promote energy-saving activities.
- In addition to ensuring that all of our employees are familiar with our Environmental Policy, we also make these policies public as appropriate.
Copyright TAKAMATSU PLATING Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.